Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Special Gift

I had to share with all of you this amazing gift we were given by our friend, Melissa. She is super talented and more creative then should be legal. I have been redoing our guest room/office and she has been very helpful in the process being a) creative b) schooled in design and c) an official color expert. A few weeks ago she arrived at our house with this very special gift for us for the new room that she had painted. The are beautiful and perfect for the room...although, in the future we may need to move them to a higher traffic area of the house so we can show them off more. We love them! Thank you so much Friend...you are amazing and so very generous! The pictures did not turn out as well as I wanted and do not do them justice but here they are....


Melissa also makes wonderful cards. The are my favorites: simple, witty and beautifully made. I will keep you posted as her new lines come out:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know, I love her cards. Definitely keep me posted on some new stuff. Anywho, love the pics. I am praying that this weekend goes well in Idaho, tell them they should hire me too.

Melissa said...

You are too sweet. Love you guys!