Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Brrr...

Is it cold in here? No, no it is not. But, Kai did find a thick blue fleece that was in the pile "clothes he hasn't worn for the last 5 months and most likely won't ever". He followed me around asking me to put it on him--to which I refused. It. was. seriously. hot. But, he convinced his Dad and then zipped it up and proudly wore it around the house. When it was time to go to church he refused to take it off (sweating like crazy in the meantime). Once we got to church he yelled across the church to his friend "Jhim, mira mi polo" (Jim, look at my shirt). It cracked me up that he was making such a big deal about it. He did eventually take it off because church is always about 1000 degrees...but, boy, did he wear it proudly for way longer than I expected.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: