Sunday, January 8, 2012

6 Years

This weekend we are celebrating six years of marriage. Six years of adventures. Six years of laughter. Six years of tears. Six years love. Six years of God's faithfulness. Six years of joy. I can't imagine a more perfect man for me. Tyson is exactly what I need-- God is so good!

I am so thankful for Tyson, for his strength, joy, love, faithfulness and wisdom. He is an amazing father to our sons, an encouraging husband to me, a loyal friend and above all, he loves the Lord more than anything. I don't have words to express how thankful I am he chose me.

A year ago I posted this. Our 5 year anniversary was spent in a run down hotel, in the jungle with a newborn screaming from the heat, our house flooded with sewer water, all of our luggage lost. Tyson was cleaning out the house everyday only to come back to the hotel to shower and put on the same gross clothes he had just been wearing. It. was. miserable. But he did it. He worked hard. He cleaned up all our stuff. He found us a new home. Through it all he looked to the Lord for strength to carry our family through. That is what makes him so strong!

Thank you Tyson for the last six amazing years....I look forward what the rest of our lives bring!

No comments: