Thursday, April 2, 2009

2 year ago right now...

My little bundle of love came into my life...

As a mom do you every forget the exact moment you child arrives and changes your life forever? 10:30pm exactly Kai was born. Bright eyed and alert, watching everything that was going on. Only a couple of peeps...he was so quiet that I couldn't sleep all night for fear that he wasn't breathing...I would open my eyes as wide as I could to see his little chest moving up and down in the bassinet next to me. Today I watched him climb up into a play area he should not have been able to climb into--really, it was amazing to watch! It brought tears to my eyes to see how quickly my baby has grown...sad that it has gone so fast, and at the same time so very proud of the boy he is.


Two years ago at this moment...I love you sweet boy!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So sweet. Thank you for sharing. And no, you never forget when the best gift(s) from God comes into your life!