Tuesday, September 28, 2010

28 weeks!

I am 28 weeks now and everything is going really well. It is hot, of course, but it is hot even if you are not pregant! The baby is moving so much. I thought Kai moved a ton but this one seems to be even more active (or I just don't remember:) I am super thankful and appreciate all the prayers and the continued prayers that everything would continue on the right track. We leave in 2 months for Arequipa to have the baby and I will be 36 weeks and a few days. I am praying the baby does not decide to make an early appearance. I am already a bit nervous about having the baby in Peru but I REALLY don't want to do it in the hospitals here:) Kai is getting excited but has no idea what is really coming. But, he does think of the baby often and lets me know the baby needs a bed and a toilet (he does not think we should let the baby use diapers...the baby needs to learn to use the toilet!) The other day he hugged me and then looked up and said "I love the baby". It is super cute and I know he will be a great big brother...although I know it will be quite a transition for him:) All in all things are going well, just thought I should post a little update with some pics of 28 weeks!


2 comments:

Erin said...

Yay! Thanks for re-posting! You look fabulous!!! Such a cute little belly :) Love you friend!

Lacey Summers said...

You look wonderful Tracy! love that bump. :)