Friday, February 4, 2011

Grady is 2 months old!

Hey little buddy. I can’t believe you are two months old. Time is flying and you are getting so big. You love to eat and sleep and your size shows it. The ladies here in Peru tell me you are “grandote”. We took you to the doctor today and these were the results:
Weight- 11 lbs 13oz, 50%
Length- 23 inches, 40%
So, you may be big to the ladies here in Peru, but in the States you would be pretty normal:)

You are getting your own little personality now. You have been smiling for a while, but now we get to see them more often. I also notice that you smile with your eyes like your Daddy. So, sometimes you may not be smiling with your mouth but I see that little sparkle in your eye. I love it and wish I knew what you were thinking:) You have beautiful blue eyes that are getting bluer every day. I love your hair. It is a golden brown color but must have a red tint to it because it always looks red in pictures. My favorite is when it is wet or sweaty because you get these great little curls. You are beginning to coo and talk more now, although all and all you are still pretty quiet. Unless you are hungry, or tired or in need of a diaper change, that is. Then we all hear plenty from you! There’s no messing around with you, when it’s time to eat, it’s time to eat! You love your big brother and put up with him smothering you and kissing you and poking you constantly. I would not describe you as a fragile infant anymore so I am a little less protective now…you are holding your own pretty well. Grady, you are so strong! You hold your head up so well and love being on your belly. You scoot around a lot on your belly too, constantly moving your legs. You always want to be standing. When you are in the front pack and I am sitting you always stand on my legs so your head bobs up and down. You love riding in the mototaxi, as soon as it starts up you are quiet and looking around or asleep right away. It is quite a bumpy ride, but you don’t seem to mind a bit! You are sleeping at night about 7 or 8 hours straight which I am happy about. You are still eating every 3 hours during the day. People love to check you out wherever we go. You are always getting strangers kissing you or wanting to hold you and giving Mommy advice on how to care for you (blog post coming soon). Our team loves you and there is always someone to hold you when they are around:)

There's that look...seriously, what are you thinking?

You have brought us so much joy in just these two short months. We love you so much Grady Zane!

No comments: