Thursday, February 14, 2008

An Afternoon at the Park

Today was a beautiful day and it is my one day a week that I have no obligations...well, other than being a mom and putting in 4 hours of work...but I don't have to go anywhere. So, I have been trying to go and do something fun for Kai but with the weather lately it is difficult. Today we went to the park which we have not done since Kai was about 5 months old. He loved it then and he really loves it now. He is so interested in the other kids it is great! I will post some pictures but you may notice that he is not looking at me in any of them. He was watching the kids or seeing what else he could be doing the whole time...not at all interested in mom! He was off and running after the other kids and did not look back...no fear this one!



2 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

He is getting cuter and cuter! AND older and older looking!

Michael and Kelly said...

I can't believe how big he is! Has is already almost been a year?! I seriously cannot believe it. I miss you both, but love being able to see pictures still!