Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ATVs

One of the highlights of our vacation for Tyson was that we rented ATVs one morning. I have to admit it may have been a highlight for me too...it was super fun! When I first got on and rode about 100 yards on this "practice" area I was freaked out. I honesty wanted to quit and not do it, which is not like me, but it was a lot of power for this little lady! But, I got the hang of it pretty quick and had a great time. Plus, I know my husband and quitting does not fly:) The only glitch was that Troy (who did end up being about to make it out for a few days) had a "little" spill (off a ledge!!!) and had to go to the hospital to get checked out...thankfully he was fine! It was a fun time (other than that) and it was a beautiful area with lots of red rock and huge sand dunes!



No comments: