Thursday, August 9, 2007

Daddy is Home

Last week Tyson was in Washington, DC for a conference for work. After the conference he was able to take a couple days to tour DC. It was a great trip for him but a long time to be gone for both of us. He missed us...and boy did we miss him! I knew I appreciated him but having him gone for 6 days was a great reminder of what a wonderful daddy he is and how helpful he is. Kai was excited to wake up to Daddy on Tuesday morning and it brought joy to my heart to see father and son together. I love watching them together and I know it is only going to get better as Kai gets older!
I had to take this picture because Tyson was talking to me and Kai was just watching us and they looked so much alike to me...the picture didn't quite catch the similar expressions I was seeing but it is close.

Kai has taken to sucking his thumb lately. I just thought it was such a sweet picture and he looked so content. Happy to have Daddy home and safe in Daddy's arms.

1 comment:

Tammy Williams said...

So sweet. He certainly looks like Tyson! Welcome Home Tyson - hope you had a great time!