- I am thankful that although I fall short over and over again, I have a Savior that covers my weaknesses.
- I am thankful I feel like I am scrambling to get everything accomplished by February, because I get to see the way the Lord takes care of us again and again.
- I am thankful we have to sell our possessions because it means we can re-focus and serve the Lord in a bold way.
- I am thankful for shoes in the middle of the room because it means my hubby is home.
- I am thankful for my lack of energy because it means I have been chasing my ever energetic boy.
- I am thankful for dirty dishes because it means we have full bellies.
- I am thankful I don't have time to finish this list because it means I have an amazing husband let me come relax at the coffee shop that I now get to go home to.
- I am also thankful that I don't know that this list could ever be complete...I am blessed beyond words.
2 weeks ago