Monday, March 17, 2008

Mother's Day Gift From PartyLite---24 Moms in 24 Hours!

With Mother's Day on it's way I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that PartyLite is offering an awesome never-before-offered Mother's Day Present that you can DIRECT SHIP to anyone you like!!! And it's guaranteed to be there in time for Mother's day!! Since this is a DIRECT SHIP item I wanted to take this opportunity to share PartyLite with friends far away too!
To help me start off my business I'm challenging myself to take care of 24 moms in 24 hours! You can help me reach this goal AND have your Mother's Day gifts all taken care of NOW. Take a look at this great gift set!

Velvet Rose blends geranium, orange and jasmine with rose blossoms, and hints of vanilla and musk, for a rich, intriguing scent! Gift Set includes one red Mini Barrel Jar, six pink votives and 12 white tealights, all in the Velvet Rose Fragrance! Set comes in rose-themed, reusable keepsake box! 5" wide x 3" deep x 9.5" long Just $24.95 (limit 2 per customer) You may choose to have the Velvet Rose Gift Set shipped directly to your gift recipient for only $6.50 sipping and handling. Direct-ship orders will be shipped to arrive in time for Mother's Day!
How many mom's are in your life?
Yourself (of course)
Your mom (for sure)
Your mother in law (your spouse will thank you)
Family member or like a mom
We all have special women in our life!
Contact me by e-mail to order trac.smith14@gmail.com

You can also view other great gift ideas!
Go to My Web Sitehttp://www.partylite.biz/sites/tracysmith
You do not have to go to a show to place an order...we can do that anytime!

No comments: