Thursday, March 6, 2008

PartyLite

So, I have decided to try to make a little extra money by being a PartyLite consultant...that's right, I am a candle lady:) I just had my starter party last week and am now booking shows. Please keep me in your prayers as I take this on...that I do not try to do too much...and that I can actually do this:) Other than making extra money I really wanted to do something outside of my home and church so that I can meet new women and form relationships...please pray that this will be an opportunity for me to be a light for Him! Thanks for your prayers and if you want to buy candles or host a candle party talk to me:)

1 comment:

Outnumbered said...

Hey there! I too have been thinking of doing this after I get off my mat leave. Let me know what you think of the biz! I will keep you in my prayers as well!
ps.... love the 11 month pics he is sooo adorable!