Saturday, August 16, 2008

Updates....

I have not been great about updates on all that Kai is up to...this is not really for all of you out there reading (although I do appreciate those of you that read:)...it is really more for me, and eventually for Kai. I have not been great about keeping his baby book and have used this blog to record things. I did a monthly update every month his first year but haven't done one since he turned a year...that was 4 1/2 months ago. I thought of this a month ago but it was overwhelming to think of all that I should write about because he is up to SO much right now so I kept putting it off. So, I have decided that this next week I will try to do a little update on one area each day to catch up so there may be an overwhelming about of info about Kai this next week:)

No comments: